We would like to welcome you to City Stop Manchester and wish you a pleasant stay. Due to COVID-19 pandemic we have adapted the way we operate. There are now restrictions in place to comply with government guidelines and we have made changes to help with this.
• Updated Reception opening times.
• Social distancing to be maintained throughout the building.
• Only 2 guests are allowed in the lift.
• Only 2 guests will be allowed into the Reception area.
• Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate anyone with Covid-19 symptoms.
• Only guests included in the booking are permitted into to the building.
• Guests who develop any symptoms during their stay must provide the this information to the management.
Safety and security of our guests and employees is our main concern.
We have enhanced our cleaning protocols and added directional signage to help maintain social distancing throughout the build where required. Installation of protective screens in front of house and hand-sanitizers are available.
City Stop Apartments
We are closely following all NHS and Government guidelines and we would ask you also support us in that process to help minimise the risks of spreading Coronavirus.
Visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/hotels-and-other-guest-accommodation for more information.